Monday 23 February 2015

Jeans & Tee Kinda Girl: OOTD

As promised, here is a super casual outfit post featuring my new (ish) loves - my Nike Flex Runs!
This outfit is very typical of what I tend to wear on a daily basis, keeping me incredibly comfy but *somewhat* trendy.
Today's errand running outfit was pretty minimalistic (isn't it always), featuring my trusty Zara jeans that I've consistenly purchased and worn over a 3 year period. This Zara slogan t-shirt was purchased in the sale for £1.99 - I'll let you take that in for a moment. Zara stores still have a small section dedicated to last sale items, so I'd definitely recommend you go for a quick browse to pick up some bargains. My faux leather jacket is also from Zara (there seems to be a trend here)- similar one here  and I'm wearing a New Look shawl, that I also found in the sale for £10, around my neck as a statement scarf.
Another item which has quickly made its way to the contents of my most worn wardrobe is this Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano-leather cross body bag. It's the perfect size to hold your daily necessities and matches almost any outfit due to its simplistic style and colour. You can find the bag here.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment