Sunday 14 June 2015

What I've Been Wearing: Cropped Trousers


At a certain point in the fashion sphere, ankle grazers or 'swingers' were a big no-no - a sign of a wardrobe fail, or lack of attention to vital detailing. Today, we are increasingly seeing this trend grow bigger and better. A style favourite for both men and women, we've seen jeans being rolled up, tailored trousers becoming cropped and ankles becoming the new 'side boob'. Guys, liberate your lower legs because we're going ankle crazy!


Having picked up my Zara structured trousers, featuring the 'ankle grazer' fit, I just had to go pick up the grey and patterned pair. These trousers bring comfort to the world of 'chic', and are a great way to incorporate the intentional cropped look. Although they appear super structured, they actually have a slight stretch to them, allowing you to move freely and not have to worry about your tailored trousers creasing. This gorgeous pinstripe shirt is another sale item that I picked up from NewLook for £9, and the light airy material makes it the perfect summer piece.


So I have to admit I was having a super bad hair day, and as if I need any other excuse to reach for my fedora. I honestly have to stop myself from overdoing the hat look - I'm obsessed. The hat I'm wearing can be found here. My handbag is my Chanel 2.55 mm - people often ask me if this bag is 'worth it' because it's 'too small' - but it honestly fits all I really need for a simple day out. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I'm ditching the larger than life handbags. On my feet, I'm wearing my patent leather Office loafers - although this particular style is no longer available you can find similar shoes here. Finally, I've got my classic Ray Ban aviators on - I seriously go nowhere without these and I'm still dying for the green mirrored version!

Saina
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment