Friday 17 February 2017

Current Wish List


Don't you always find yourself lusting over things and creating mental wish lists despite promising yourself that you're trying to save? Here, I have created a little (not so little price tag!) compilation of items that I have been absolutely lusting over, and somewhat drooling over online. 

Let's start with my personal favourite - the beautiful Gucci Dionysus bag (buy it here)
This bag has spiked in popularity recently, if you're a fashion addict you've definitely had a moment of desire for this bag! The Dionysus was introduced in the Fall/Winter 2015 collection and it has since blossomed in the fashion blogging world. Described as a 'structured top handle bag' this little beauty features a bold sliding silver chain and a centre buckle shaped as a tiger spur. For me, this metal design adds to its wearability! You can dress this item up or down and still look effortlessly chic.

Being a 'bootie' girl, I tend to wear ankle boots pretty much all year round! Seriously, you can find me in a little dress in the midst of London's Summer season, but I'd still pair my outfit with a pair of ankle boots and a fedora hat to add that little bit of edge. These Saint Laurent Babies 90 Suede Ankle Boots are gorgeous! They feature that gorgeous length that goes just above the ankles, which in my opinion, brings the illusion of extra length to your legs. (buy them here)


Now an exciting confession, I recently acquired my first pair Céline sunglasses (post pending) but as always this means that the flood gates of desire have opened and quite naturally, I want more. Oh a girl can dream! These Céline Audrey Sunglasses feature a beautiful grey toned tortoise shell which I think works quite nicely with the bold design - bringing it an element of softness once worn. (Buy them here)

I'm not really a watch kinda gal, in fact I can confirm that I have never really worn a watch more than a handful of times. I just feel my wrists are too small and anything looks too overpowering for arm candy. However, I have been recently lusting over rose gold, but also mesh metals! This Cluse watch might just be an exception! Gorgeous mesh watch from Cluse here 

I think it's fair to say I don't need any more lipsticks, especially no more nude coloured variations. However, I recently swatched a shade of Mac's Lipstensity colours and I loved the creamy texture. It definitely has more sheen to their normal range, however I would compare it to the 'Amplified' lipstick range - perhaps just slightly less opaque. Mac Liptensity here

What are you current want and needs?

Saina
xo







1 comment:

  1. Great article, love your sharing so much, thank you!

    ReplyDelete