Sunday 26 April 2015

Sundays Picks: Featuring Zara Pointies

Today I wanted to share with you a few items that I've been loving, but I also wanted to share with you my new shoe loves - these beautiful structured, leather pointies from Zara. I managed to bag these beauties in the Zara mid-season sale for... £9.99! As a self-acclaimed bootie addict (ankle boots are what I'm speaking of here), I was in the market for leather smart(ish) shoes that could act as happy medium between heeled boots and casual flats, so this absolute bargain won me over.


I've been turning to these shoes more than I initially thought I would, and they've been working well with jeans of all colours and styles. They're the perfect 'I'm smart without looking overly dressed up' addition! Due to the sturdy leather, I've been wearing these with thicker ankle socks to avoid any rubbing in the breaking in process. Unfortunately, I cannot find these shoes on the Zara website which often seems to be the case when I find amazing mid-season bargains, but I've seen many similar styles that I've linked a couple below.
Here are some similar styles I found: Find links for these beauties below: 

Asos Say Goodbye Shoes: Here
River Island Patent Pointed Toe: Here
Mango Leather Pointed Shoes: Here
Zara Toe Bluchers: Here

Saina
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment