Monday 27 May 2013

Bank Holiday OOTD - Neon Bouclé blazer and striped bag:

 

 
With the sunshine peeking over us on this bank holiday Monday, I decided to add my own pop of colour to my typical clothing palette of black, black and more black (c’mon, there must be more of you that are also guilty of this!). Today’s outfit featured one of my favourite purchases of 2013 to date - this beautiful cropped, neon yellow bouclé blazer from Mango. To keep all the attention on the blazer, everything else was kept rather minimal with an oversized black Mango t-shirt, black Zara skinny jeans, and my trusty Topshop Chelsea boots. The monochrome, striped handbag is from Zara, and I love this bag as it fits almost everything I need (laptop and all) and it can be worn on the arm or shoulder.
My makeup was kept very simple today – basic winged liner and nude lips, and my hair was in a rather messy half up-do.

Today's Outfit:

Mango bouclé blazer (bought in the sale, here's a similar option) 
Mango oversized t-shirt here
Zara black skinny jeans here 
Topshop April Classic Chelsea Boots here
Zara Striped handbag (bought a couple of years ago)  
Ray-Ban 4125 sunglasses here  

No comments:

Post a Comment