Saturday 25 May 2013

Let's talk beauty & fashion - First blog post


For many the first words to type on a fresh, crisp layout of a blog may be somewhat of a daunting task. However, as a beauty & fashion enthusiast who has so much to say and is slowly exploding with colourful and scented ideas, I cannot wait to express my ideas, reviews, and recommendations to whoever seeking the content.

Hi all, my name is Saina, and I am a 20 year old student who is about to enter her final year of university. Like all, I have big visions and ambitions for the future, and I have every intention of making as many of these come true. This blog will act as an outlet where I can express intricate details about some things that are a part of my everyday life, and hopefully by doing so I will learn more within the beauty and fashion field.

Join me on my journey, here's the key to my diary, and feel free to interact!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Welcome!
    I love where you've gone with your blog so far, and you're ever so pretty! I'm already looking to your future post.
    I hope you're well and hope to speak soon.
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much, it really means a lot :)

      xo

      Delete