Saturday 25 May 2013

FOTD - Lunch & a movie.




Here's my first FOTD featuring some of my staple products. On warmer days like today (please may the weather continue like this) I like to use a more sheer coverage base for my makeup that is not powder based and will allow my skins character to come through during the day.
Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer is described as 'lightweight flawless coverage' and I agree. It creates a perfect dewy glow once accompanied with a lightly frosted highlighter, such as the Dior amber diamond which I also placed above my cheek bones, down my nose, and into the inner tear duct of my eyes.
I then used Mac's blusher in 'Format' to bronze and lightly structure my face, and Mac's 'Melba' to add a soft matte colour to the cheeks.
As always, my eyebrows were filled in using my holy grail Stila eyebrow set in 'dark' and using Chanel's eyeshadow palette in 'Enigma' a purple toned smokey eye was created. Finally, the look was completed with one of my favourite lipsticks of all time, YSL's Rouge Volupte in shade '2' - a slight pink toned nude.

Products used/mentioned:

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer 
Bare Minerals Correcting Concealer 
Mac's blusher in Format and Melba
Dior Amber Diamond
Stila Eyebrow Set
Chanel Enigma Palette 
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara
YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick '2'

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment