Saturday 9 May 2015

Favourite Juice Recipe


Following my one of my previous posts about my love for at home juicing and smoothie making, I felt it was about time I shared my favourite juicing recipe with you. Keep on reading to find the ingredients for this quick and easy, but incredibly tasty power pineapple juice!

Recipe: 
1/2 Pineapple (approx 1 cup)
1 Large Lemon
1 handful of mixed berries - I used blueberries, blackberries and rasperries (approx 1 cup)
Knob of ginger (a few slices would do)


The ingredients of this juice are super great for your body as they include a whole host of health benefits - ginger is great for soothing colds and flus, berries are filled with anti oxidants, lemon juice can support weight loss and aid digestion and pineapples (apart from being delicious) are a good source of Vitaminc C!

Happy juicing.

Saina
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment