Friday 1 May 2015

In My Kit: Travel Beauty Must Haves

Today I wanted to share some of beauty favourites and the contents of my travel makeup bag, which help keep me 'glam' on the go..
For keeping my skin fresh with an almost-perfect base, I like to use Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturiser (shade Bisque). This evens out my skin tone as I tend to have some redness on my nose and cheeks, and although it doesn't cover all imperfections out completely it creates a more 'naturally flawless' face. As mentioned before my t-zone area is the most oily part of my face, so Mac's MSF lives with me everywhere I go. A light handed dusting of the finely milled powder goes a long way, and does a great job at keeping shine away without looking chalky.
As a long term user of Bare Mineral's skin makeup, I've grown a love affair with this bronzer in the shade Warmth. This is definitely a red based bronzer so it isn't great for defining and contouring your face, though it does a great job of creating the illusion of sun-kissed skin.


Although I've developed quite the 'signature' look featuring my everyday feline winged liner, on some of the more lazier days I like to focus just on the brows and lashes (at the least) to keep me looking healthy (alive). Benefit's Roller Lash is perfect for those no liner days, as it seperates the lashes whilst curling them. And the best part? The curl is held all day! I also keep my 'Gin & Tonic' perfume by The Library of Fragrance with me as it's super travel friendly - this 30ml bottle is the perfect size for my makeup bag, and I've never had issues with the lid coming off.


For an everyday lip I wear Burt's Bee's lip balm underneath one of my favourite matte nudes - Mac's Yash. Due to the texture of this lipsticks, I need to carry a lip balm with me to avoid any gathering of dry, dead skin and this Burt's Bee's addition does the trick. Yash accompanied by No 7's Precision lipliner in 'Nude' is the perfect nude combo on my skin tone, so I never leave the house without this holy grail pair! I also like to keep this nude lip Mega Shine gloss from NYX (colour Natural) just in case I fancy changing up a matte lip to a more glossier look.

What are some of your glam & go items?

Saina
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment