Monday 25 May 2015

London Walks: OOTD



I recently managed to find a few bargains in the mid-season sale, so I wanted to show you one of my new favourite items - this gorgeous lilac-grey duster from New Look! I picked this piece up for £15, which is totally justifiable, as I was actually in the market for a similar style (there's only so much I can wear my ASOS duster right?)

The duster jacket trend has take the fashion world by storm, we've seen it repeatedly on celeb styling and on the catwalk. Thankfully, the fashion gods have answered our prayers, and made this sassy-chic style available but with high street price tags! I've seen the long-line blazers/duster jackets in almost every high street store I've been in from Zara to Primark. This style is totally doable and affordable. This is how I wore my new duster for a post-dinner evening stroll in London and it appears that I unintentionally went for the 'sport luxe' vibe in pairing my Nike trainers with my Chanel 2.5mm bag. Oddly enough it actually works (or so I think so!). The length, colour and double breasted lapel of the duster gives off that 'effortlessly chic' look that I love.

What are your thought's on the duster jacket trend - here to stay or time to move on?

Saina
xo

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your style, I think the jacket looks great! xx

    www.emma-marie.com

    ReplyDelete