Friday 8 May 2015

Today's Fine Details: Magpies Picks


I'm a bit of a magpie when it comes to silver items, and although I won't be stealing your finest silver jewelery, I do have an ever growing collection of all things Sterling Silver. I don't usually tend to plan what necklace or rings I'm wearing, in fact the general rule goes that anything I can find that morning, I'll stack on! Certain rings have a tendency of disappearing on me, and then reappearing when I've almost given up on the idea of finding them again - perhaps there's another magpie lurking around!

When I was getting dressed this morning, I thought it would be a good idea to show you some of today's finer details, as opposed to focusing on my outfit. Most silver pieces that I have accumulated comes from my trips to the motherland (Iran), and although that's no good to you, unless you're planning a trip there, which I totally recommend you do (see my Tehran post here) - I thought I should share with you some of my favourite fashion jewelery brands where you can find similar pieces. Also, in case you were wondering what I've got on my nails at the moment, it's OPI's Coney Island Cotton - this is a soft 'mannequin' nail colour, perfect with ladies who have yellow undertoned skin! My Dior Addict Extreme in 'Mystic 369' has also been one of my recent go-to nude shades. This is a no faff lipstick that applies quite sheer and doesn't require much effort!

Favourite Jewelery Brands: 
Markkit
Alex + Ernest
Fashionology
Luv Aj

Saina
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment