Wednesday 12 June 2013

Back To Reality: Disneyland Paris Travel Post



As you may have gathered from my last post, I disappeared off for a while into the magical world of Disneyland Paris. I’m back now and going through a definite post holiday blues and feeling a lack of motivation towards all communication and social networking sites. All I seem to want to do is lounge around in some sort of Disney print pj’s and watch Disney films! 

With that being said, the experience was amazing, being around people with similar interests and a love for all things Disney, although I must admit sometimes the children were a tad too much to handle. We had access to both parks and with our hotel being located inside the park; we pretty much spent all day and night inside the park watching animated/live shows, or on rides. When we weren’t being dropped from high tower rides, and doing 360 turns on rock ‘n’ roll rollercoasters, we spent our time inside the Disney Village, which had all our meal time needs – McDonald’s, Starbuck’s, Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Café, Steak House, French bars, you name it.

If like me, you were deprived of visiting Disneyland, I would definitely recommend a short visit. It’s a world of history, and ageless, magical fantasies.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment