Monday 3 June 2013

OOTD - Sunny Start To The Week



Despite being a winter baby with the warmer seasons being my least favourite, I woke up this morning feeling rather happy to see the sun. Who doesn’t like to start the week off with a bit of sunshine eh? Here’s a quick outfit I threw together to go run some errands, and as usual, to get my daily fix of Starbucks. 


These hareem style trousers are a sale purchase I made from Topshop a couple of months ago. They are so lightweight and perfect for this season. The trousers have a very small, black and white checkered meets dogtooth detailing making it easy to pair with a variety of bold coloured t-shirts – I just wore my oversized basic, black vest from Zara; but it would work with almost any colour, be that electric blue, neon yellow, fuchsia pink etc. 


My shoes are just basic pink ballet pumps from Topshop which I’ve worn one too many times and are in need of replacing – big time! As for accessories, I wore my long Hamsa chain from Topman, my usual miscellaneous bracelets, along with my classic Ray-Ban aviators. And finally, the skull-studded chain bag featured in this outfit is an old purchase from ASOS.

Hope you’re enjoying the weather!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment