Wednesday 12 June 2013

Holiday OOTD's:




Only after returning from my holiday did I realize that I should have taken photos intended for ootd posts, however after a scroll through my holiday snaps, I thought perhaps a quick collage of a few of my outfits might do the trick. Here are four of my holiday outfits featuring playful prints, Chelsea boots, a leather gilet and a bright turquoise bag. Hopefully this post will show you how to play around with outfits using the some of the same items.

Outfit 1: Zara Basic white vest paired with Topshop dye print trousers (old season), Bershka leather gilet (old season) and Topshop Chelsea boots.
Outfit 2: Zara maroon vest, H&M black hoodie, Bershka gilet (old season) , Forever21 animal print trousers and Topshop Chelsea boots.
Outfit 3: Zara over sized t-shirt , Zara skinny jeans, Topshop Chelsea boots.
Outfit 4: Topshop Mickey Mouse vest, H&M hoodie, Primark maxi skirt tied with a knot on the side and Topshop ballet pumps

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment