Wednesday 5 June 2013

NOTD – Essie - Power Clutch:


So after a few days of wearing Essie’s loud and proud orange, ‘Fear & Desire’ I was eager to get back to my neutral nails. Today, I applied Essie’s Power Clutch onto my nails, which is a deep, green toned grey with a cream finish - this shade is part of Essie’s Autumn 2011 ‘Carry On’ collection. After applying two coats, I find that the green is definitely cancelled out and the colour edges towards a dark, charcoal grey.  Despite being a big fan of Essie polishes, I must admit this colour does not have great lasting power but this does not stop it from being one of my favourite shades. With my usual application of Seche Vite topcoat, I can go about 2 days without any chips. I wish I could wear this colour longer without having to worry about colour chipping away, but I still love the shade!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment