Friday 7 June 2013

My Travel Makeup Bag:


So my sister and me are going to spending the next 5 days in Disneyland Paris, and this is the content of my makeup bag that I will be taking on our travels. I tried (emphasis on tried) to keep my products to a minimum, as our luggage weight allowance is quite low. 
For foundation, I took two products – the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua for a rather light feel and coverage, and it also has SPF15, which my skin will need during the day. But I have also packed my Estee Lauder Double Wear incase I want a more heavy-duty foundation during the evenings. To ensure my foundation is kept in place during our long hours in the park and with the addition of water rides, I’ve also packed my Benefit Porefessional primer. I have packed two concealers, bareMinerals correcting concealer for under eye areas, and my Collection Lasting Perfection for any blemishes.

  For a natural bronze glow, I’m taking my Dior Amber Bronze, and as for highlighter the Topshop cream blush in Butterscotch. Mac’s Pearlmatte powder, ‘Sunday Afternoon’ is the only cheek colour I’m taking as it has 3 different shades, which I can alternate, or use swirled together throughout my stay. 


Sleek’s Nude collection eyeshaddow palatte should be all I require for my stay; the palatte has 12 neutral shades, some shimmery and some matte. I will also be taking two cream shadows – MAC’s ‘Bare Study’, which is a gorgeous champagne frost, and Stila’s smudge pot in ‘Bronze’, which is a metallic bronze with slight shimmer. These products will work well either on their own, or can be used underneath my powder eyeshaddow to ensure longer lasting results.  I will be taking two eyeliners with me, Collection’s Extreme Felt liner (my favourite liquid liner) which I know will keep my winged liner put for the whole day, and Rimmel’s Scandal Eyes Liner in Nude to brighten my eyes. Two eyebrow products will be traveling with me - Sephora's Waterproof pencil, and my usual Stila eyebrow set in 'dark'. As for mascara, L’oreal’s Telescopic has earned a trip to Paris – this mascara creates long, separated and curled lashes in just two coats. 


I am going to keep things rather minimal when it comes to lip colours, with one bright lip – MAC’s ‘Fusion Pink’, one nude lip - MAC’s Myth, and as an added extra I will be taking L’oreal’s Rouge Caresse in ‘Fashionista Pink’ which is milky baby pink.

The only makeup tools I am taking are the Eco Tools Travel set that includes four brushes for foundation buffing, concealer application, brozer and blusher. These brushes are super soft, dense and apply makeup like a dream! I'm taking one shaddow brush that I've managed to fit inside my sleek palatte. I will also be taking my Eco Tools angled brush (for eyebrows), a spoolie and eyelash curlers.

Let's just hope I haven't missed anything! 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment