Wednesday 12 June 2013

NOTD: Rimmel Salon Pro Kate Moss Polish in 'Punk Rock'



I am pretty sure you’ve all heard the buzz around the Rimmel London Salon Pro, Kate Moss polishes, but here’s a short review of how I got along with the shade ‘Punk Rock’. As you can see in the image, this a purple toned dark grey with a high shine finish. This polish has Saina written all over it – I pretty much wear dark colours all year round with the exception of nudes and pastels. At one point in my life I wore only black nails for a whole year!

When I saw the polish stand in Boots I almost instantly gravitated towards this bottle knowing it was my favourite out of the range. What I love the most about this range is the brush size, a wider brush allows easier and quicker application, with smaller nails being painted in one swipe. The range also boasts a long lasting, chip resistant finish that should last up to 10 days – however having worn another shade from this range (post coming soon) for the past 5 days I found the edges to peel off due to its somewhat thick, gel like consistency and a few chips here and there. So I’ve decided to give this one a go and see how much wear I can get out of it before needing to switch things up.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment