Sunday 2 June 2013

June 2013 Fashion Wish List:

  • I've lost count of how many blazers I own, but they seem to be all I wear in the warmer months! Oversized off white blazer here
  • I basically live in jeans whether that be high waisted, boyfriend, ripped, skin tight.. I already own a pair of Topshop Joni jeans and I wear them to death so I'm pretty desperate for a new pair. here
  • If you know me, you know I basically wear my Chelsea boots everyday and these cut out boots would make a good alternative to that. These would be a super cute way to toughen up an outfit, and add an edge to dresses and skirts. here
  • Crop tops are my weakness. I'm pretty sure I already have about 5 black crop tops, but this is different.. it has a mesh panel..right? here  
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment