Tuesday 30 September 2014

Autumn Sun OOTD


Hi lovelies, today's post is another ootd - these are some of my favourite types of blog reads, and I love doing them too. This outfit is an example of my usual monochrome casual getup, with an added splash of colour brought in from accessorizing. On more casual days, I tend to just throw my hair up into a messy ponytail, and opt for a nude lipstick - and today's look was an accurate depiction of that.

The sunglasses featured in this outfit, are my Classic Ray Ban aviators with a gold frame (I've practically worn these for 2 years straight). This faux leather jacket was purchased last year from H&M, similar ones can be found here. I've paired my Topshop white Joni jeans with a basic Zara tshirt - these tshirts are less 'slinky' than others that I have found on the high-street, and therefore do not look too much like pj's (am I the only one that feels like white tshirts look pyjama-y?)


For some people, the heeled Chelsea boots may be an unnecessary addition for a casual day out, but over the passed year I have embraced a sleeker and more classy look by adding a slight heel to my casual style. Am I the only one that feels more feminine and slightly more mature by wearing a small heel during the day? These boots were bought two years ago from Topshop (anyone remember the Topshop Allegra craze?) but I'm sure you can find similar ones that are in stock at the moment.
My handbag is the Michael Kors Jetset Safiano in black, with gold hardware.
Finally, this Topshop scarf is my new favourite addition to my wardrobe, it's that gorgeous mustard-camel colour and instantly lifts a neutral outfit.


What are your wardrobe style essentials? Do you have any staple Autumn pieces?

Saina
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment