Monday 15 September 2014

OOTD



Here's a quick outfit post, featuring my recent Prada purchase from Bicester Village (look a few posts back). We've been holding onto the last few days of summer here in London, so my outfit involved light layering.
As always, I've let the accessories do the talking with this outfit and played around with textures and materials to liven up an all black outfit.
I wore a loose fitting silk-like shirt, similar one here and layered that with my beloved Asos longline chiffon blazer (I've worn this to death, I know).
My trousers are waxed leather effect jeans, purchased from Zara in the sale (unfortunately only available full price now) - identical pair here
As you may know, I am loving the pointy shoe trend that has well and truly made its way back, and these H&M pumps are the perfect day rendition of that sleek heel look - similar style here

What have been your pre-autumn essentials?

Saina
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment