Saturday 13 September 2014

My Current Favourite Foundation



My skin is no stranger to trialing new foundations, however I have recently discovered a new favourite that instantly gives my skin that.. oomph? The L'oreal True Match foundation glides softly over my face creating that revitalized healthy glow without looking sweaty and feeling tacky to the touch. What makes this foundation for me, is how it reverts a bad, lifeless skin day to a beautifully blurred out, brightening finish. I have been testing this foundation out for a few months now, and I have had no problems with it in terms of break outs and reactivity (touches wood frantically). My desired way of applying this base is with the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge . By gently dabbing the foundation into my skin with a damp sponge, I am able to apply a sheer but buildable coverage, without leaving my skin looking caked on. The use of this form of application with this product creates a semi-matte finish on the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and able to breathe!

And if that hasn't swayed you, here are further points that have helped this little bottle of goodness earn a well deserved holy grail title:
  • This product comes in a glass bottle with a pump - no cheap plastic or neon colours here!
  • Buildable coverage without looking heavy faced
  • SPF 17 (great for those who are lazy with SPF - I'm pointing at myself here)
  • Lightweight
  • Lasting power on my combination oily skin - 7-8 hours 
  • Over 20 shades across 3 helpful undertones - warm, cool and neutral 
  • Retailed at £9.99 (Repeat this point until persuaded) 
Have you tried L'oreal's True Match foundation, what are your thoughts? Do you know of any similar offerings?

Saina
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment