Monday 15 September 2014

Autumn Wish List



I'm not entirely sure how this happens, yet every year when Autumn creeps its way upon us, I seem to convince myself that I have nothing seasonally appropriate! I have been lusting over camel coloured long length blazer coats, yet I am still to find one that fits and looks perfect (will I ever?). Zara have brought their A/W offerings, and there are a couple of similar styles that I have been eyeing - purchase pending.
Now if you know me personally, you will be no stranger to my ever growing collection of boots - located in a whole area of their own, my collection now exceeds 15-20 pairs. But this does not stop me from drooling over these beautiful Alexander Wang Anouck jodhpur boots. These boots are slightly higher than ankle length, which I find add so much to an outfit and add both length and sleek shape to the legs, especially when paired with black skinnies. These skinnies with rips at the knees just add a little bit of texture and harshness to the sleekness of a lengthened blazer.
Finally, on my wishlist I have featured this Phillip Lim mini messenger bag - perfect twist to the traditional professional satchel.

What transitional pieces are on your Autumn wishlists?

Saina
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment