Monday 22 September 2014

OOTD: Monday Calls for Cocktails

For many of us Monday calls for a serious episode of post weekend blues as we dread making our way back to work/school. Despite my wardrobe choices being a part of the darkest colour palette possible, the weather in London today was absolutely beautiful. As a result myself and my friends decided to go for a few drinks in the evening whilst the sun was still making a definite appearance! As always my outfit was quite minimal, though I allowed the accessories do the talking - the strappy heels and my classic Chanel with gold hardware. I also put my hair in a sleek top knot *bad hair day alert* but I went for a bold berry lip colour to bring that edge to the overall look.
My outfit features a new firm favourite of mine and an absolute bargain-buy - the Primark strappy heels. These heels were bought in the sale (as if Primark needs a sale) for £8! I instantly fell in love with these beauties, and I just knew they had to be mine - you can only imagine my excitement when I found out they were almost half the price at the till (originally £14).
Lightweight Zara Knit Jumper - here
Topshop Blue Black Leigh Jeans - here
Heels: Primark
Bag: Chanel 2.55 Medium Classic flap Bag with gold hardware 
Lipstick: Mac's Viva Glam III - here
I hope you've made the most of the sun and your Monday hasn't been too awful!

Saina
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment